(MOTTO: SING, PRAISES TO GOD)
The church choir was founded in October 1981 with an inspiration from Rev. E.O. Tettey, the then District Pastor. After consultation with one Mr. E.O. Torgbor, a call was made to the congregation and a total of twelve-member choir was formed.
Under the leadership of Mr. J.D. Kwei and E.O. Torgbor, the infant choir strived with determination to win the admiration of all music lovers. Mention must be made of Mr. J.A. Yemoh and Mr. Bekoe who also lend their support in handling and managing the infant choir.
A prescribed uniform of a white top and a black down was temporarily adopted until November 1989 when the Choir was presented with fifty-one (51) robes including that of a Choir Master’s.
They feature prominently during Sunday Church Services, weddings, funerals, singing competitions and other church related events.
The group recognizes contributions made by persons such as Rev. E.O Tettey, Rev. A. Ayerson. Rev. I.A. Sowah. Rev. J.A. Mensah, Rev. Mrs Elizabeth Ofosu, Rev. Victor Abbey, Rev. Neils Hesse and all former and current Presbyters. Others who have also supported the group in no small measure include Rev. Ben Larsey, Eld. Steven Odoi, Eld. Daniel Lartey and Eld. Nii Osa Bone. As the Choir Board they provided all the needed support in ensuring the success of the group. The Choir is currently under the leadership of Mr. Ernest Okoe Ofoli (Teacher Okoe).
Current Executive Structure
- Ernest Okoe Ofoli – President (0243875691)
- Daniel Odei Anti – Vice President (0242370426)
- Patience Affoh – Secretary (0249795321)
- Sarah Odamtten – Asst. Secretary (0556506159)
- Seth Nai Anum – Organizing Secretary (0243069702)
- Emmanuel Lami – Asst. Organizing Secretary (0244855753)
- Daniel O. Quao – Financial Secretary (0207343318)
- Edith T. Prempeh – Treasurer (0243905832)
- Emmanuel Okine – Robe Master (0266699936)
- Leticia Akogyeram – Robe Mistress (0242625230)
- Ophelia Laryea – Choir Mother (0260842366)
- Mabel Mensah – Chaplain (0277352693)
- Seth Akuetteh – Adviser (0546626062)