To be a Christ-Centred, Self-Sustaining and Growing Church.
To uphold the centrality of the Word of God and through the enablement of the Holy Spirit, pursue a holistic ministry so as to bring all of creation to the glory of God through…
- Mobilizing the entire church for prayer.
- Improving church growth through evangelism and nurture.
- Attaining self-sufficiency through effective resource mobilization.
- Promoting socio-economic development through advocacy and effective delivery of social service
- Upholding the Reformed Tradition
- Cherishing partnership with the worldwide body of Christ.
The Presbyterian Church of Ghana was founded on certain core values that are not compromised in the attainment of the church’s strategic objectives and:
- The Centrality of the Word of God
- Hard Work
- Upholding Democratic Principles
- Godly Leadership and Skills Development
- Moral Principles